Customer privacy is of great importance to us. We have therefore created this this
Policy to inform you on how we collect, utilize, share or disclose customer data. By using our
website and services, you are acknowledging and agreeing that you are sending your data to
Fundavision LLC who agrees to use it in fair, transparent and lawful manner accordance with
accordance with our Data Policy including for ad purposes.
Before or during the collection of personal information, Fundavision will always strive to obtain
informed individual consent and only use your information for purposes specified in our
promotions. Fundavision will also always work to identity the purposes for collecting personal
- We will collect and user of personal data on individual basis for legitimate and specific
strives to ensure that it has lawful justification to process personal data. Where we
would like to use customer information for purposes other than those specified in our
positive consent and provide easy ways to opt-out or withdraw consent at any time.
- Fundavision will only retain customer information which is necessary and for as long is
data retention laws.
- Fundavision will collect information in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. Where
consent is required for the collection and use of customer data, we will provide
mechanism to opt-in and consent to the collection and use of such data.
- You have the right to obtain information about the types of data collected from or
provided by you. This covers for example information about what personal data we hold
about you, the purposes for collection and use of such data, entities to which data will
be/has been disclosed, how long we keep your data. Please note that these rights may
be limited by applicable laws and these rights do not apply to information collected
from other sources. If you have reason to believe that we hold inaccurate or incomplete
data about you, you have the right to ask for correction or updating of such data. In
accordance with data and privacy protection laws, you have the right to request for
deletion of your personal data or limit the uses of such data.
- Fundavision does not share or sell customer information. Where we have to share your
information in connection with the performance of our services, Fundavision will obtain
consent before doing so. We may also use third-party advertising and re-marketing
services to facilities our promotions. All third parties acting out on our behalf only
process your information in line with instructions from and must comply with this
privacy statement, applicable data protection laws and regulations and any other
appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We take your privacy seriously and will take all reasonable efforts and precautions to
protect and secure your personal information. In this regard, Fundavision has
implemented technical and security measures on its website to protect customer
information from theft, loss and unauthorised access, use, duplication or modification.
This include the use of stands secure encryption, antivirus protection, regular security
updates and vulnerability assessment.
- To ensure transparency on how we process customer data, we provide our customers
information, and how to opt-out or access and correct their personal data in our
- We do not use our ongoing promotions to collect information from minors.
- Fundavision does not collect sensitive data such as health, medical or financial data